The most unique address in Kitchener-Waterloo. The building offers tenants the best of historical design with the efficiency of the most modern building systems to enhance productivity while attracting and retaining your most talented workforce.
- Immediate proximity to transit lines and the future Transit Hub as well as ample on-site parking for cars and bicycles
- Prominent branding including signage at the top of building and street level
- Sustainability objectives delivered with a target of LEED Gold Core + Shell
- Incredible access to natural light, 13-foot ceiling heights and green space including a 4,466 SF rooftop amenity space
The GloveBox development is targeting LEED Gold Certification.
120 Victoria Street South has a Walk Score of 80 out of 100. This location is very walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
GloveBox will provide ample on-site underground parking for Tenants at one space per 1,000 SF.
Daily Traffic Count
Over 22,625 vehicles will pass by the GloveBox building on a daily basis, making it a very visible location for your business.
- ~150,000 SF office building
- ~6,000 - ~27,000 SF floor plates
- ~8,631 SF of retail space
- 4,466 SF rooftop terrace shared amenity space
- Ample on-site underground parking
- Bike storage - indoor and outdoor
- Rooftop terrace shared amenity space
- Light-filled 3-storey glass atrium
- Ceiling heights of 12-17 feet
- Daily Traffic Count - 22,625 vehicles
- Walk Score - 80
- High visibility signage opportunity